- Professional looking set up: Tents & professional looking signage. Covered trailers are encouraged.
- Electricity will not be guaranteed so please bring your generators
- Vendors must be setup by 8:00 am & leave site by 4:00 pm but not before specified time.
- Only approved FOOD/BEVERAGE Vendors may sell food or beverages of any kind.
- Vendors must submit detailed list of items that you would like to sell to be approved by LWF/THOR.
- ABSOLUTELY NO ALCOHOL is to be sold or brought on to the event grounds. Non-FOOD/BEVERAGE vendors may bring in your own coolers with water and soda (for personal use only).
- Absolutely no parking or driving on the grass in Lucy Park. All vendors must set up from the parking areas and remove vehicles out of the Village by 8:00 am
Food/Beverage Vendor – Additional Requirements:
- “Self-contained” trailer and set up with professional looking signs, etc. (Other set ups besides trailers will need to be approved by LWF/THOR on a case by case basis.)
- All FOOD/BEVERAGE vendors will be required to submit a Food Handler’s License and applicable Health Permits.
- FOOD/BEVERAGE Vendors will be allowed to sell beverages such as tea, coke, water…but ABSOLUTELY NO ALCOHOL is to be sold or brought on the event grounds.
- FOOD/BEVERAGE vendors may NOT sell any other items besides FOOD or BEVERAGES.
If your organization is a 501(C)3 then it may be entitled to a highly reduced Vendor fee of $25. Please contact the office and be able to provide a copy of your Tax Exempt Form.
Event is RAIN or SHINE. There will be no refunds of any kind due to rain or inclement weather and the event will go on unless you are otherwise notified by LWF/THOR. If LWF/THOR cancels the event for any reason you are entitled to a full refund of the Vendor Application.
If you have to cancel your involvement for any reason you MUST give notice to LWF/THOR at least 2 weeks prior to the date of the event. If you are not able to give LWF/THOR proper notice you will be required to pay an additional $75.00 no show fee to our organization.
Vendors will be located in Lucy Park. You will need to tear down and depart the area no later than 5:00 PM the day of the event. There is no reserved parking. Do not leave vehicles parked in the event grounds. Vendor parking is available in Lucy Park. There will be no parking of any type of vehicle on the grass. A map of the vendor areas will be sent to all vendors the week of the event.
$50 for 10′ x 10′ or $70 for a 10X20 (Food Truck Size), if you require more space you must pay for the number of spaces occupied. Vendors must provide their own tent, tables, chairs, etc. (A tent/trailer is required) Be sure to bring sand bags or cinderblocks to secure the tents at the corners. It may get windy at this event!
FOOD VENDORS: For events in Lucy Park vendors are required to pay 16% of sales to the city. LWF will cover the 16% on your first $300 in sales. Each vendor is responsible for paying the 16% charge to the city on all sales over $300. Vendors must report their total sales to a LWF representative by the Wednesday after the event for reporting to the city and to determine how much of the 16% sales charge LWF will cover.
LWF/THOR Reserves the right to limit or deny vendors to preserve the quality of the event and to ensure vendors are not over saturating the vendor area.